Botox, Dysport, and Jeuveau can all help you reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but there are still differences between each of these three products. Here are a few things you should know about enhancing your appearance with these treatments.
- Popularity—Botox is one of the most popular non-surgical injectable treatments and is often what people think of when considering wrinkle reducing.
- Prevention—Many use Botox not just to reduce the appearance of fine lines, but also to prevent them from developing.
- Other uses—Botox has many other uses, such as for migraine treatment, sweating issues, and temporomandibular disorder.
- Diffusion—Compared with Botox and Jeuveau, Dysport diffuses into the skin more due to the structure of the protein within this neurotoxin.
- Injections—With Dysport, you typically do not need as many injections over larger treatment areas, such as the forehead.
- Duration—When you get Dysport, you can expect the results to last up to four months.
- Side effects—Jeuveau has no major side effects, and you can resume your day after you receive these injections.
- Newtox—Jeuveau is the newest neuromodulator treatment on the market and is often referred to as “Newtox.”
- Alternative to other options—If you do not react well to other types of injections, Jeuveau may respond better to your body chemistry.