Turn back the clock with the LaseMD Ultra Laser
The LaseMD Ultra Laser is designed to address a variety of skin concerns, including fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation irregularities, and overall skin texture. This laser uses fractional laser technology, which means only a fraction of the skin is treated at any one time. This leaves the surrounding areas untouched, which can allow for faster healing and minimal downtime when compared to other ablative laser treatments.
Some of the main benefits of the LaseMD Ultra Laser include the following:
- This laser treatment is often used to target and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, like age spots, sunspots, and melasma.
- The laser energy used during this treatment promotes collagen production in the skin, which can improve elasticity and reduce the signs of aging.
- The LaseMD Ultra Laser system is designed for customizable treatments based on your specific skin concerns and goals.
- Since the LaseMD Ultra Laser is non-ablative, you don’t not need much recovery time. While you may experience some mild redness or swelling, these symptoms usually fade quickly.
- The LaseMD Ultra Laser can be used on a variety of skin types and tones, making it suitable for people of all ages.
If you want to improve your skin and you’re interested in the LaseMD Ultra Laser, turn to us at Jessica Ellam Aesthetics. This is one of the many treatment options we offer at our aesthetic center that serves the Knoxville, Tennessee area. Contact us today to set up your next appointment!